Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soap opera-Lover

I have a serious problem about watching a soap opera. Actually, we say "drama" in Korea. Soap opera is not good story, but darama is different. One day, When I visited to my friend, I had a chance to watched Korean drama, "Yeon-In", Which means lover. Once I watched the firest episode, I immediately fell in love with it. Yesterday, my friend downloaded all the stories havd been brodcasted from the Internet. As soon as I received them, I started satching from the second story to 14th one with no break. The time that I got hme was around midnight, and I kept watching them until the next day noon. Fortunately, it was Saturday weekend, so I did not have to worryabout going to school. However, I was disappointed about myself that I did not control myself. I love watching anything that is visualized. The problem is I do not save it for another day.I could have watched the Korean drama little by little and finished them with in a week. But, I had to see thae all at once to find the end of the story. I heard that people love watching saup opera because og indilect experience. By empathzing themselves into characters of movies, they feel achievement and satisfaction. This type of group is high tendency to became a couch potato. That is why I even do not see the sneak preview of a saup-drama.

No comments: