Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My sister visit to me.

Today was a very special day for me, because my youngest sister came to America. My sister is a senior at University in Korea. She got a last vacation before graduation, so she sould visit me. My husband and I were looking forwasd to seeing her, because it's the first time she will visit my house. My husband picked up my sister at the airport and he took her home. Actually I was going to pick her up at the airport, but she arrived one hour early. I was so suprised she opened the front door and smiled at me when I got home. I was so happy to see her. My sister brought two big bags, inside Kimchi and many kinds of Korean food that mother cooked. My husband really liked mom's cooking more than mine. I feel full my refrigerator is fill with Korean food.

No comments: