Friday, February 23, 2007

Gag concert.

" Have you ever seen the 'Mabbagi'?" or "Did you know the 'mabbagi'?" I frequently ask to my friends. Mabbagi is the character entering the gag concert. The corner is composed of 4 persons called Mabbagi, Ulbbagi,Daebbagi,Galbbagi. They enter on stage beating their forehead with their own hands. they don't say meaning comments just ad lips.Simply, we are enjoying to their exhausted look. Especially, because Mabbagi firstly entered on stage, he was likely to be mad of exhausting in a few minutes. He seems to be very painful for hard gestures. On his entering, my husband was pleased and was busy to give an imitation of Mabbagi. But, I was enjoying with his simple and repeat gestures, either. This corner is likely to be a childish action comedy, but it is unexpectedly interesting and exciting. I feel humans brutal natur enjoying other pain. Also, I seem to be one of brutal humans. How long this cirner is kept with simple gestures and continuity? Ever now, I look forward to watching this corner next Sunday.

No comments: