Wednesday, February 14, 2007

..

As we know well, my country is the onlynation in the world where one country is divided into two. I do not know much about politics but it is a very unforturate situation. Therefore, South Korea must try to make North our friends,by allowing the civilians travel to Mt.Baek-Doo,providing food and cattle to North, and meeting with President of each Korea. Several years ago, I thought that we must became one natin, but now I'm not sure. Because it seems that North Korea pretends to be friendly to us only when we give something to them. Also, nuclear development ofNorth Korea confirmed my opinion. They'll threaten us with nuclear weapon and ask for subordination, not unification. However we do not feel like thratening like other countries like U.S. and Japand do, and that is our problem. We have to find a solution to the problem.

No comments: