Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Introduce myself


'An young ha se yo?' Do you know what it means? It is Korean and means 'How are you?' Yes. I'm Korean. My name is Ju Young Park. Just call me “Young”. That's familiar to me because my parents call me “Young”.
I was born in 1976 and I grew up in Seoul, the capital city of Korea. I had worked at stock company about 5 years. After I got married, I quit my job and came to America with my husband. I've been in America 10 months. I live in Hayward near Cal State Hayward.
I'm open mind and I like to be friendly with everybody. My hobbies are reading books, listening to music and surfing Internet. Especially I like surfing Internet because I can get much information and chat with my friends wherever I live.
Now I'm attending ESL class to learn to English and adapting myself to new area. But I'm starting to study about accounting in 5 years to get AICPA which is accounting license and I hope that I achieve my goal.

No comments: